€600.00 Inc VAT
This floating hide sets a new standard. It’s lightweight but very robust build with a very low mounting board to attach a gimbal (wimberley) head. While the hull can be inflated with high pressure, the float is very stable and easy to handle. It is easy to attach all kinds of accessories to suit your needs for photographing waterfowl in shallow water or in deeper ponds.
A tent/hide is separately available but we learned that many photographers prefer their own construction and already have some kind of camouflage so the float is without hide and/or poles.
- robust, strong material.
- compact to take with you in the car or plane.
- one front handle to pull it on land, 2 handles inside for manoeuvring in the water.
- 4 fixation points for fixing flexible tent poles.
- a lot of other fixation points for extra camouflage materials, straps or whatever.
- printed in camouflage motif.
- inside measurements: 110/50cm.
- tube ø 30cm.
A high-pressure pump is separate available.
Gimbal head, air and lady are not included.
|Dimensions||110 x 50 x 30 cm|
You can download a digital flyer for the floating hide: