Coffee Brew Guide
This set is ideal for high-quality speciality coffees, as well as your standard cup.
The ultrafine mesh is designed to resemble the slow drip of a high-end Japanese or Dutch pour-over device. It produces a clean, bright cup and still lets a tiny bit of oils through for a rounder taste compared to paper filters. It passed the tests with many international baristas.
For a medium-strong coffee: 15-17g of coffee to 230-250 cl of water
Brew at 92-96 degrees for 2 to 3-minutes (medium grind):
- Grind your coffee coarse and use a shorter brew time for lighter, fruitier notes; fine and with a longer extraction time for more body and bitters.
- Grind setting shop/Home grinder: similar to high-end Japanese/Dutch paper filters such as V60, Kono, etc.
- Place the drip filter on the mug, securing it on the rim with the clips.
- Put 15-17g of ground coffee in the filter, pour 50g of water (92-96 Celsius), let bloom for 30 seconds.
- Then slowly top up to 230-250 cl of water, pouring in a circular pattern. Let drain. You can pour in intervals and stir in between.
- Take off the drip, which is easy to clean by hand or in a dishwasher and enjoy! Screw on the cap for take-away.
There are no reviews yet.